Casa Córdoba Hours
For on-line reservations fill out
our form below or call
On-line Reservation Request:
Reservations are confirmed by a real person and not a computer. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive an email or phone call. If you have not received a response to an on-line reservation, your reservation has not been confirmed. *Please: Do not send from an email address that requires authentification to your provider that we are not spam. Provide permssion ahead of time or we cannot confirm your reservation.
Please fill out the on-line reservation request and we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions for in-house dining...
Casa must follow country protocols:
1. Reservations are strongly suggested.
2. Due to occupancy guidelines and santization time, table time will be limited to 1 hr 45 mins.
3. Largest party accommodated is 6. County says they need to be from the same household.
4. Parties cannot be sat until all members are on-site
5. If party will be late, please call the restaurant to check if dining time can be extended.
6. If party is more than 10 mins late with no phone call, the reservation will be forfeited.
7. Masks must be worn when entering the restaurant.
New: If you'd like to order your meal ahead of time, please review the menu and place your order in the message box.
Entertainment: At this time enterainment is not permitted.
Flamenco Show reservations:
Flamenco shows cannot be scheduled until we have approval from the city to host events.
Planning a Special Event?
Special events cannot be planned for a date in the near future.
Please contact us for more information.
Casa hosts Flamenco Shows, Wine Tastings and Special Entertainment. If you would like to be included in our contact list for future events, please send in this form and we will send event notices.