Please fill out the on-line reservation request and we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions for in-house dining...
Casa must follow country protocols:
1. Reservations are strongly suggested.
2. Due to occupancy guidelines and sanitation time, table time will be limited to 2 hours.
3. Largest party accommodated is 6.
4. If party will be late, please call the restaurant to check if dining time can be extended.
5. If party is more than 10 mins late with no phone call, the reservation will be forfeited.
6. Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the restaurant for those unvaccinated.
Birthday cakes are permitted. Please advise the restaurant that you want to bring a celebration cake. Like a wine corkage, we charge $3pp for outside cakes.
Special events or large parties cannot be scheduled at this time.
Please contact us for more information.
Casa Córdoba Hours
Due to our service capacity, the largest party we accept is 6. We do not divide large groups. This policy will remain in affect for the foreseeable future.
On-line Reservation Request:
Reservations are limited to max 6 guests
(Including infants and toddlers)
Due to the occupancy limitations per the LA county health department, our maximum table time
is limited to 2 hours.
Please arrive on time.
Reservations are confirmed by a real person and not a computer. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive an email or phone call. If you have not received a response to an on-line reservation, your reservation has not been confirmed. *Please: Do not send from an email address that requires authentification to your provider that we are not spam. Provide permssion ahead of time or we cannot confirm your reservation.
Casa hosts Flamenco Shows, Wine Tastings and Special Entertainment. If you would like to be included in our contact list for future events, please send in this form and we will send event notices.